Monday, December 6, 2010

SLEEP!

WOOO HOOO! Last night was crazy! I put Jackson to bed about 10 pm last night just like the night before and when I woke up this morning I was expecting it to be at the LATEST 4:30 am ... to my surprise it was 7! I brought him in bed to feed and sleep a bit longer and my boob was enormous! We finally rolled out of bed at 9:30-10ish and he has been a very happy mellow baby (eating a bit more than usual) and just went down for his long nap at 12:15 instead of 11. I think I can really get used to this sleep thing... but I really hope my supply wont be affected by his extended sleep so I maybe getting up in the night to pump or pump before bed... either way he's finally getting the long stretch of sleep that he obviously needed.

Vintage Jackson 11 days old
To top it off this morning was the first snow storm of the year and I'm really contemplating taking him out all bundled up but at the same time he still has a bit of a cough and isn't really big enough do even crawl through it... we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment